Getting started - or - What is this all about?
The TMB Wiki is the central point to find information about all TMB-related aspects of torrenting, important radio shows, famous live events, the definition of music styles, how to find out about the quality of the music files on the main TMB site. Even more so it will provide for the more advanced users of TMB such as the preparation of high quality uploads, the tools needed for that, tips and tricks around cue-sheets .... and more. But to make all this come true, your interaction with the Wiki is required. Simply said: Do not hesitate to add things you want to see here and that you think might be interesting for other TMB users. It does not matter whether or not you are a 'n00b', an experienced user or a TMB admin, just do it.
- You can find a list of pages that need improving in the stubs category.
If you just need help with a particular problem then try the search box on the left hand side or check out the FAQ
Resources / Information
- Audio Formats: All TMB-related audio formats.
- Live Events: Main events around the world with some impact on TMB - Global Gathering, Love Parade, WMC, Dance Valley, ...
- Media Players: Foobar2000, Winamp, VLC - only those being good enough for TMB...
- Popular Artists: It's all gone Pete Tong but it's not all Pete Tong.
- Music Genres: Need to know about Fuckstep Bongo Shephard Jazz? You've come to the right place!
- Radio Shows: Radio Shows with lots of details (time, broadcasting format,...)
- Radio Stations: BBC Radio 1 and other TMB-relevant radio stations (FM, SAT, internet-based, frequencies, bitrates...)
- Audio Tools: Lots of useful tools to edit and tune audio files (with guides).
- Bittorrent Client Guides: HOWTO's of different Bittorrent clients, usage, specific optimization for TMB.
- Uploading Own Recordings: Guides on digitising analogue sources, and recording and editing FM-, digital- and internet-based broadcasts for TMB.
Wiki User's Guide - How to use this wiki.
Trainspotted. - An ongoing collaborative tracklisting resource for non commercial mixes (Including various Essential mixes) with cue sheets available occasionally.