foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, Replaygain support and native support for several popular audio formats as well as Cue sheet.
Audio Formats Supported
- MP1, MP2, MP3, M4A, MP4, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, VOC, SND, Speex, AIFF, AU/SND, CDDA, WMA.
- TAK, TTA, , Monkey's Audio, ALAC, Mod, SPC, TFMX, Shorten, OptimFROG, LPAC, AC3, PSF, NSF, XID, XA, Matroska
- Full Unicode support on Windows NT
- Replaygain support
- Low memory footprint, efficient handling of really large playlists
- Advanced file info processing capabilities (generic file info box and masstagger)
- Highly customizable playlist display
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Gapless playback
- Multiple playlists
- Music library
- Streaming Support
- Secure CD ripping
- Cue sheet support